Contempt of court, often referred to simply as "contempt", is the offense of being disobedient to or disrespectful towards a court of law and its officers in the form of behavior that opposes or defies authority, justice, and dignity of the court. In India contempt of court is of two types: 1. Civil Contempt Under Section 2(b) of the Contempt of Courts Act of 1971. 2. Criminal Contempt Under Section 2(c)
- Complete 'The Contempt of Courts Act 1971' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act once downloaded.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise (Data updated as of 27 Sep 2015 )
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
Department of Justice Website : http://doj.gov.in/
For any queries, write to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us at:
Visit us on web: http://www.rachittechnology.com
The Contempt of Courts Act1971 is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-02-09. The program can be installed on Android.
The Contempt of Courts Act1971 (version 1.02) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.